"I like DEAD END signs.. I think they're kind.. They at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.."
~Bugs Bunny


OLD Blog | Multiply | Photo Blog | Pictures | Friendster | 18 Bday | 100 things about me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cainta Rizal, NCR, Philippines

Women's Volleyball Varsity Player, Dancer, Cheerleader, Singer, LCPA / Parish Youth Ministry, Extrovert, Independent, Happy, Laughs Sarcastically, Chubby, Studious, Talks to herself, class joker, loves Hello Kitty, Music freak, plays PIU Exceed, Simple but outrageous, Active and dynamic, Decisive and haste but tends to regret, Attractive and affectionate to oneself, Strong mentality, Loves attention, Diplomatic, Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems, Brave and fearless, Adventurous, Loving and caring, Suave and generous, Usually have many friends, Enjoys to make love, Emotional, Stubborn, Hasty, Good memory, Moving, motivates oneself and others, Loves to travel and explore.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Chill Happy Sunday

Our class went to Greenbelt 1 for us to watch The Boor And The Proposal. It was a 2 in 1 play at held at The Repertory Philippines. The Boor was about a creditor hounds a young widow, but becomes so impressed when she agrees to fight a duel with him, that he proposes marriage while The proposal is a story that tells of the efforts of a nervous and excitable young man who starts to propose to an attractive young woman, and who instead gets into a tremendous quarrel over a boundery line.

The play was not good unlike the first one that we watched at St. Paul University which is Chinoi. It was so boring and I was so sleepy while we're watching the play. It was like my lymph nodes are trying to convince me that after sacrificing my P250.00 for that stupid play (sorry for the term), at least I will have a benefit from it for my English class.

After the play, of course, gimik is in the mind already and we first thought of going to Katipunan for dinner. But before that, along the way, we saw Miriam Quiambao in a flower shop! I was totally out of my mind asking for her picture and I'm not really that desperate because she's a human too, but the fact that I idolized her before and until now because of her sincerity and humbleness and even though she's morena, she's still beautiful inside and out.. And back to the story.. We decided to eat at Pizza Hut and we're like terrible people who's asking for alms! (exage) hehe.. I mean, we're not suited for the place, but still, we can pay it off.. So we ate and of course, kwentuhan to the max. The company was me, Kriz, Krizzia, Bevs, Alvin, Don, Kevin, William, Melong, Leann, Jozelles, and Doms. It was a night-out fun! i even got a party hat and ask them to write in it as a remembrance..

We wrote at the party hat:

Hindi ko to makakalimutan!!
-Pepay

Ang cute ng experience for this day.. hehehe!! kakaiba!!
-Jozelle

Ang saya-saya ngayon grabe! sobra dame nangyari.. as in..
-Kriz

Okay lang,,, Mejo masaya naman.. =p
-Melong

Grabe saya.. Astig lang.. cool..
-Bebs

Grabe! Ang galing ng loveteam! nakakakilig! sana mapanuod ko yung Aladdin! haha! mas nakakakilig yon for sure!! Haha..
-Donibee

Masaya naman.. ang dame kasi namin. .si Jozelle ang takaw.. hehehe
-Krizzia a.k.a. Lumnay

Extra lang poh!! Toinks..
-Alvin

Ang ganda ng "repertory" sa 2nd floor, Greenbelt 1, Paseo de Roxas St. Makati City.. Babalik-balikan ko yon.. Panoorin niyo rin.. (ang Plastic!!)
-William

Thank you sa pagsabit niyo sakin! hehe..
-LeeAn

So there you have it.. After the dinner, we went to Bubble Gang to chill-out.. There, they ordered alcoholic beverages and of course the pulutan. I didn't ordered anything because that time I was so full and I spent almost half of my allowance upto thursday,. so I just went there really to hang out with my classmates. I stayed only for 30 minutes and got home early (I was such a good girl that time because I really told my parents the truth about my sunday gimmick after the play) *unbelievable isn't it?!*.. hehe..

Love, Love, Love..

wooho0... nice topic.. well, I was like Dr. Love not so long ago.. I was helping out 3 of my friends at Sta.lucia.. Michael, Erika and Nimrod.. It is very confidential so I won't detail it anymore (even though many of us know the real story behind the scenes) Well, It just came out and I realized that I can help others as long as I want and as long as I'm concern but... me, myself and I can't handle situations on my own! I keep telling my friends every suggestions and advices because everything is based in my own experience and I don't want those bad things that happened to me will happen to them. *sigh*

In my own love life... Still the same... confused on whom will i choose and whom will I let go.. scared in all the consequences that will happen after I decide..

"Love changed me; the way I think, the way I act, the way I decide.. Sometimes, I even go against my principles and beliefs in life.. Loving doesn't mean I'll be happy always; sometimes, all it provides me is pain and misery.. Yet, I was blinded by strong emotions that I failed to see reality.. Sometimes, letting go is the answer; it hurts like hell, but I will soon realize that it's better to suffer the pain and see the person I love to be happy... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home