"I like DEAD END signs.. I think they're kind.. They at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.."
~Bugs Bunny


OLD Blog | Multiply | Photo Blog | Pictures | Friendster | 18 Bday | 100 things about me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cainta Rizal, NCR, Philippines

Women's Volleyball Varsity Player, Dancer, Cheerleader, Singer, LCPA / Parish Youth Ministry, Extrovert, Independent, Happy, Laughs Sarcastically, Chubby, Studious, Talks to herself, class joker, loves Hello Kitty, Music freak, plays PIU Exceed, Simple but outrageous, Active and dynamic, Decisive and haste but tends to regret, Attractive and affectionate to oneself, Strong mentality, Loves attention, Diplomatic, Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems, Brave and fearless, Adventurous, Loving and caring, Suave and generous, Usually have many friends, Enjoys to make love, Emotional, Stubborn, Hasty, Good memory, Moving, motivates oneself and others, Loves to travel and explore.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Me with my mom... (o0ops.!!..) joke.. *ambitious* That's Miriam Quiambao.. I saved up my guts to ask her for a picture.. I'm so overwhelmed because I idolized her because of her morena beauty and being sincere and humble..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home