"I like DEAD END signs.. I think they're kind.. They at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.."
~Bugs Bunny


OLD Blog | Multiply | Photo Blog | Pictures | Friendster | 18 Bday | 100 things about me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cainta Rizal, NCR, Philippines

Women's Volleyball Varsity Player, Dancer, Cheerleader, Singer, LCPA / Parish Youth Ministry, Extrovert, Independent, Happy, Laughs Sarcastically, Chubby, Studious, Talks to herself, class joker, loves Hello Kitty, Music freak, plays PIU Exceed, Simple but outrageous, Active and dynamic, Decisive and haste but tends to regret, Attractive and affectionate to oneself, Strong mentality, Loves attention, Diplomatic, Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems, Brave and fearless, Adventurous, Loving and caring, Suave and generous, Usually have many friends, Enjoys to make love, Emotional, Stubborn, Hasty, Good memory, Moving, motivates oneself and others, Loves to travel and explore.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My calendar is full of time-pressured-activities and now I can't help myself but CRY... I really want to give up now but it seems that signs is encouraging me not to. I have no choice but to continue this biggest resposibility of my life.. Being a registered nurse. *argh*

I'm at our computer laboratory here in ISC 502 and obviously, I'm not doing my seatwork (simply because I'm already done transcribing the consultation report). Since i haven't updated my blog for almost jurassic years, I decided to sneak a little to visit my little nook. *haha*

After my computer subject is our religion class wherein I will not attend to.. Ever since we started our religion class, I never learned something from her. She doesn't make any sense regarding her subject and since I still have many things to do tomorrow, I'd rather finish my homeworks and reviews. I still have to finish our community output for our oral revalida on wednesday and I am aiming for a grade of line of one. Also, I have to make a speech about my family's province for my english class and most probably I have to prepare for my impromptu. I also have a long quiz in physics tomorrow, first part is about force and energy while the second part is about the topics that we had discussed last prelim and finals. And before I forgot, I have a work (as a president) to compute the class grades in our microbiology class.

*isn't it life's wonderful?!*

Belated Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home