"I like DEAD END signs.. I think they're kind.. They at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.."
~Bugs Bunny


OLD Blog | Multiply | Photo Blog | Pictures | Friendster | 18 Bday | 100 things about me

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cainta Rizal, NCR, Philippines

Women's Volleyball Varsity Player, Dancer, Cheerleader, Singer, LCPA / Parish Youth Ministry, Extrovert, Independent, Happy, Laughs Sarcastically, Chubby, Studious, Talks to herself, class joker, loves Hello Kitty, Music freak, plays PIU Exceed, Simple but outrageous, Active and dynamic, Decisive and haste but tends to regret, Attractive and affectionate to oneself, Strong mentality, Loves attention, Diplomatic, Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems, Brave and fearless, Adventurous, Loving and caring, Suave and generous, Usually have many friends, Enjoys to make love, Emotional, Stubborn, Hasty, Good memory, Moving, motivates oneself and others, Loves to travel and explore.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just hangin' around...

Well, I'm here at our computer laboratory for my computer class and we don't have anything to do but to copy Module 5,6,7. And since I have my own flash drive, I just copied it and I'm already free to search the net.

Since I don't have anything to say,
Just want to share my schedule for the month of August..

Aug 9 LCPA Meeting (church)
Aug 10 Quiz in Mandarin Chapter3; Assign-Ana-Digestive; Quiz in Ana-Blood
Aug 13 Watch play at The Repartory Philippines
Aug 18-20 Leadership Training Seminar at Caliraya Laguna
Aug 21-22 Community Immersion at Laurel Batangas

Things to STUDY!!

Ana-Physio
~Digestive System
~Blood
~Heart
~Lymphatic System

Computer
~Windows 9X OS
~Windows NT-2000 OS
~Windows XP OS

English
~Hunger in Barok
~Will of the River

Mandarin
~Chapter 3 ; Eating Out

*sigh* I still have to exert more effort to make it up with my grades. Thank God for encouraging me this past few days, I feel like God is focusing on me right now and I thank Him for that. I guess, Time Management is the key to do all those things and I have to learn to haveself-control.

*Non-sense entry!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home